Part time Tutor role open
Location: Rochester, Kent
Salary Circa: Pro Rata
Role: Part time
Are you an engineer looking for a career change?
IPS International is seeking to recruit a passionate, skilled engineer with the technical expertise to take on an Engineering Lecturer role as part of a technical certificate delivery team.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in engineering. They will need to be engaging with excellent communication skills. Organised, with the ability to communicate clearly. We are a CPD and Skills development centre and will provide you with the necessary teacher/training skills. You will have autonomy in the role and flexibility in meeting the syllabus.
Responsibilities will include:
– Teaching BTEC Engineering apprentices. Around 18/20 in class
– Engaging and guiding your learners, and monitoring their learning progress
– Preparing lessons and delivery
– Marking of assignments
– Providing feedback to students
– Strong technical knowledge of:
Engineering Maintenance, Engineering Monitoring and Fault Diagnosis
– Enthusiastic about Engineering and sharing knowledge with learners
– Competent in use of IT systems
– Excellent Communication Skills
– Good teamworking skills and organisation skills
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter explaining why you would be suitable for the role to James McCartney: JamesMcCartney@ips-international.com