Retained Investors in People Success for IPS!
Some good news as we begin the New Year. IPS are delighted to announce that we have been re accredited by Investors in People (IiP) as Gold status following the audit in November 2018.
The Investors in People award is a recognition that an organisation looks to improve performance and realise objectives through the effective management and development of its people.
The inspection consisted of an electronic survey for IPS staff along with many 1-1 interviews.
Our online assessment results were significantly above the IiP average for every indicator and highlighted IPS’ long-term commitment to investing in its people and embedding good people management practices over several years.
This is the 3rd time we have been awarded Gold!
Our IiP Assessor highlighted the following…
- Trust and transparency were viewed as being embedded within the culture of IPS International and this was a real stand out feature
- Strong engagement across teams was evident
- Strong focus upon learner needs and delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent Learning and development for staff, both job related and supporting people’s progression
- People’s pride emanated from IPS International’s good reputation with customers and in the organisation’s approach to putting learners’ needs first
Ramsay Cowan, one of IPS’s Directors said of the news, “This is a real accolade for our organisation and reflects the work and input of every employee within IPS.”