The ONLY discount card dedicated to Apprentices – NUS Apprentices Extra card!
For only £11 for 12 months, Apprentices can get a whole year of savings in a range of services. Services range from travel to food to tech and fashion. The goal is to save you money while you are learning!
1000s are already saving an average of £13.50 per month.
To give you an idea of some of the discounts you could be getting:
- Great discounts on eating out at Pizza Express, Chiquito, Frankie & Benny’s, Domino’s and Las Iguanas to name only a few. NUS Apprentice Extra have a close partnership with the Co-op to offer Apprentices 10% of their grocery bill…
- Great Discounts on days out for example £25 entry at Go Ape, 64% off at Alton Towers and 20% off Virgin Experience Days…
- Some great fashion discounts like 10% off at Asos, Forever 21, Jack Willis and 25% off Misguided…
- Help the cost of your journey with 12% off 1 year 16-25 railcards and 20% off with National Express. Also, great deals to be had with driving lessons…
… And many more.
Click here to see Apprentice Extra discount webpage for the full list:
How do I find out about the latest discounts?
The latest discounts and offers update all the time so make sure you keep track of what’s available to you.
Simply follow Apprentice Extra on Facebook and Twitter, and you can stay up to date with the special sales and apprentice extra offers.
Where do I sign up?
Don’t miss your chance to save. See below a simple step by step guide on how to get your card today.
- Once you are on the link, make sure you have a unique email address, a photo and your payment details ready.
- You will then need to enter your email address to create an account. You will need your email address to access your discounts after you have bought the card too.
- Once you have inputted your email address, click the pink ‘Get your Card’ button, the system will then take you to this page where you will need to type and select your training provider (IPS International Ltd if you are studying with us) as your place of study and click continue.
- You will also need to upload a photo for your Apprentice extra card.
- Double check the information you have provided and then pay for your card by clicking ‘confirm and pay.’ You can pay for the card with credit, debit card or through PayPal.
Once this has been completed, you are ready to benefit the discounts!
For more information visit The Apprentice Extra Website.