ELCAS (Enhanced Learning Credits Scheme) for members of the UK Armed Forces both during and after service
ELCAS Approved – Provider ID: 1114
IPS International have been approved by ELCAS and are delighted to say we are an MOD ELCAS approved centre for members of the UK Armed Forces both during and after service. We are here to help with your new career!
The MOD’s Enhanced Learning Credits Scheme (ELC) promotes lifelong learning amongst members of the Armed Forces, both during and after service. The scheme provides financial support in the form of a single up-front payment in each of a maximum of three separate financial years.
ELC funding is only available for learning which is a nationally recognised qualification at Level three or above on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) in the UK.
ELCAS is a great way to prepare yourself for employment in your new civilian life, to upskill and create a new career path for yourself.
The courses we offer under ELCAS are below:
- City and Guilds Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- City and Guilds Level 3 Award in Initial and Periodic Inspection and Testing of Electrical Installations
- City and Guilds Level 3 Award in the In-service Inspections and Testing of Electrical Equipment (PAT) (2377-22)
- City and Guilds Level 3 Award in Requirements for Electrical Installations (2382-18)
- City and Guilds Level 3 Award in the Management Requirements for the Maintenance of Electrical Equipment (2377-32)
- City and Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- City and Guilds Level 3 Certificate in ICT Systems and Principles
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
- City and Guilds Level 4 in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices
- EAL Level 3 Extended Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- EAL Level 3 NVQ Extended Diploma in Engineering Maintenance
- EAL Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Engineering Maintenance
You can use your ELCAS funding with us with the PIN: 1114.
For more information:
For more information on the ELCAS process you can visit: http://www.enhancedlearningcredits.com/