Electrical & Electronics Apprentice Training Instructor Job Vacancy in Kent
Location: IPS International: Rochester, Kent
Salary Circa: Negotiable
Role: Full-time or Part-Time
At IPS International we take training seriously, which is why we are Ofsted grade 2 and Investors in People gold status. We deliver training in engineering manufacturing and maintenance for major companies in Kent and throughout the UK.
We are looking for Electrical & Electronic Training Instructors who can be a full-time employee or part time to fit in with our training schedule. As part of our Engineering Apprenticeship training team you’ll be passing on your experience of industrial Electrical/Electronics using our bespoke training programmes.
- Good experience of industrial electrical/electronics to include either assembly and/or fault finding
- Experience of commercial and factory premises
- Need to know the Electricity at Work Act and the IEE electrical wiring regulations
- Excellent computer skills and be able to work with MS Word, Excel and Outlook 365 Email
- Confident communicator who likes working with people
- Can deliver practical skills training
- Knowledge of IPC standards is an advantage
- Previous experience as a Training Instructor, NVQ Assessor or as a Supervisor is an advantage
*Training to become an NVQ Assessor can be provided
IPS delivers engineering Apprenticeship training from our training centre in Rochester. IPS is a good company to work for with a friendly flexible working environment. The employment package includes a competitive salary, 24 days paid holiday, profit bonus, auto enrol pension, life insurance and optional medical insurance and other benefits including part time or flexible working arrangements to fit in with our training schedule.
IPS is an equal opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all sectors of the community, including minority groups.