Electronics CAD Training Instructor Job Vacancy
Location: Rochester, Kent ME2
Role: Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Permanent
At IPS International we take training seriously, which is why we are Ofsted grade 2 and Investors in People gold status. We deliver training in engineering manufacturing and maintenance for major companies in Kent and throughout the UK.
We are looking for an Electronics CAD Training Instructor who can be a part time employee or to deliver contract work to fit in with our training schedule. As part of our Engineering Apprenticeship training team you’ll be passing on your experience of Electronic CAD (Proteus) using our bespoke training programmes.
- Good experience of industrial electrical/electronics
- Experience of commercial and factory premises
- Experience of Proteus CAD software
Need to know the Electricity at Work Act and the IEE electrical wiring regulations
- Excellent computer skills and be able to work with MS Word, Excel and Outlook 365 Email
- Confident communicator who likes working with people
- Can deliver practical skills training
Knowledge of IPC standards is an advantage
- Previous experience as a Training Instructor, NVQ Assessor or as a Supervisor is an advantage
*Training to become an NVQ Assessor can be provided*
IPS delivers engineering Apprenticeship training from our training centre in Rochester. IPS is a good company to work for with a friendly flexible working environment. The employment package includes a competitive salary, 24 days paid holiday, profit bonus, auto enrol pension, life insurance and optional medical insurance and other benefits including part time or flexible working arrangements to fit in with our training schedule.
IPS is an equal opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all sectors of the community, including minority groups.
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- On-site parking
- Life insurance
- Private medical/dental insurance