Engineering Mechanical Tutor Job Vacancy in Kent:
Location: IPS International: Rochester, Kent
Salary Circa: £30,000 – £32,000
IPS is seeking to appoint a qualified/experienced tutor/trainer with experience in teaching mechanical engineering subjects in the Higher National Certificate (Level 4 HNC).
The successful applicant will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and will enjoy working as part of the Engineering team. IPS International is a Gold Investor in People award holder and embodies the values of personal involvement and development within the business.
- Industry experienced and occupationally competent
- Qualified to Level 4 HNC or equivalent in engineering
- Ideally qualified as a trainer/teacher, however IPS can provide support to become qualified
- Well–motivated and able to work within a team of engineering tutors
- Organised and able to plan academic material/assignments
- Willing to embrace changes within the industry, working as part of a team and moving forward into new approaches to online training
- Experienced in teaching Mechanical Principles and Maths
IPS International is a well-established private training company operating from Rochester in Kent, funded through a large government ESFA contract and also through direct private commercial business. A leading provider of engineering apprenticeships, offering a range of different training programmes which include Electrical, Mechanical & Electronics apprenticeships as well as practical training in our large engineering workshop.
In return we offer:
Benefits including a competitive salary, profit share, pension, life insurance and healthcare schemes.