Health and Social Care Trainer/Assessor
Location: Dover, Kent
Job Type: Permanent
Report to Health and Social Care Department Management
IPS International are looking to recruit are looking to recruit a Health and Social Care Trainer to join the care training delivery team.
We are looking for a Trainer/Assessor to work with our existing dynamic team of Trainers and Assessors. You must hold a relevant Health and Social Care qualification at level 3 or above; you must also have a good level of maths and English skills, and ideally an Assessor’s qualification and be prepared to travel across the South East and into London to visit learners in the workplace.
The role will involve delivering training in a range of qualifications, including Apprenticeships and stand-alone qualifications.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Well-motivated, able to work alone and as part of the team
- Organised and able to plan your time effectively
- Occupationally competent to be able to assess learners to a Level 3 in Health and Social Care and Functional Skills maths and English at Level 2
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- A car owner/driver
The role will require that the candidate is able to deliver training to learners in a range of health and social care settings, and so will require the following day to day duties:
- The use of an e-portfolio system
- Assess learner work
- Carry out work place observations
- Work with the team to devise new training packages
- Complete funding paperwork in a timely fashion
- Have a good knowledge of health and social care practice
- Use of remote computer systems such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams
Previous health and social care experience and a Level 3 Diploma/NVQ or above is essential, however teaching/assessor qualifications are not mandatory.
*Please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your interview*
IPS International Limited is a leading provider of training and consultancy operating across the UK. We deliver a wide range of training programmes at our centres in Rochester and Dover and on our clients’ premises.
IPS are also a specialist Apprenticeship training provider and IPS Apprenticeships is the strand of our company that focuses on Apprenticeship training and recruitment.