Following the initial introduction of the HSBC UK Student Account to Level 4 (degree level) for apprentices last year, HSBC UK has now extended the availability of the account to all apprentices at any level, aged 18 and over.
Now one million apprentices can enjoy the same benefits as those studying a full-time degree at a University or College.
HSBC UK Student Account Benefits include:
- £80 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card and 12 months of Amazon Prime Student when you open an HSBC Student Account before 31st December 2018
- Guaranteed £1000 interest-free overdraft offer on account opening with the option to increase your overdraft as your studies progress
- Student Credit Card, up to £500 credit available. Subject to status and account conduct
- HSBC Regular Saver with a great interest rate of 3% AER(Annual Equivalent Rate) /gross up to £3000 fixed for 12 months
- Free stuff, discounts, tickets, and competitions to help your money go further
- View your accounts from different banks together in one place with our Connected Money app.
If you need help with finances and this looks like something you would be interested in you can apply at the HSBC website today: www.hsbc.co.uk