Mechanical Consultant/Trainer: Adult Training Job Vacancy in Kent:
Salary Circa: £30,000 – £32,000
IPS is seeking to appoint a Mechanical Consultant/Trainer to join our Technical Commercial department. The successful applicant will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and will enjoy working within a close-knit team. IPS International is a Gold Investor in People award holder and embodies the values of personal involvement and development within the business.
Industry experienced and occupationally competent, prospective candidates do not necessarily need to be time served or hold a teaching qualification. The ideal candidate will be able to work well as part of a team as well as being to work on their own. From time to time the successful candidate will travel to customer sites within the UK to deliver training modules and therefore a current driving licence is essential.
Able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of:
- Removing and refitting rolling element bearings
- Maintaining a belt drive system (friction and toothed)
- Maintaining a chain drive system (drive and conveying)
- Maintaining a mechanical drive; couplings, alignment
- Basic workshop equipment and tools
- Willing to be supported in achieving a teaching qualification
- Willing to embrace changes within the industry and to move forward into new approaches to online training and remote delivery systems.
IPS International is a well-established private training company operating from Rochester in Kent, funded through a large government ESFA contract and through direct private commercial business. A leading provider of adult engineering training and engineering apprenticeships, IPS offers a variety of training and development programmes within the areas of Electrical, Mechanical & Electronics engineering both on customer sites and within our large engineering workshop.
In return we offer:
Benefits including a competitive salary, profit share, pension, life insurance and healthcare schemes.