IPS’s Apprenticeships in Business Skills can provide your learner with the necessary skills to work effectively in a variety of office-based roles. Our learners are able to boost their skills in key areas such as IT, customer service and team-leading that are integral in helping companies to achieve sales and meet targets on a day-to-day basis.
We can help provide training and qualifications in the following areas:
Level 3 – Standard – Business Administrator
Business administrators have a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors, to support their own progression towards possible future management responsibilities.
Employers involved in creating the standard:
• Grant Thornton UK LLP • BT • Npower • Federation of Small Businesses • Peter Jones Foundation • MBDA Missiles • Surrey County Council • Peugeot • Sodexo • oneSource • London Borough of Islington • London Borough of Enfield • Total Security Services • Skills CFA • PRCA • ESOS Ltd • Ceridian UK & Ireland • Northgate Arinso • JJBA Ltd • Bradley & Co Ltd • Prohire Software Systems Ltd • Business Resource & Innovation Network International Ltd • Moorhouse Accounting & Consultancy Services Ltd • Vicki King Bookkeeping Services • Fresh Financials • Iwona Accountancy Services Ltd • Boots UK • Osborne Property Services • Carillion PLC, Bpi Recycled Products • Great Guns Marketing • Berkley Group PL • British Council • Capita Group • Accelerator Solutions Ltd • Northern PowerGrid • Manheim • Royal Bank of Scotland • Institute of Customer Service • Serco • Homebase • Scottish Water • Enfield Council • Royal Navy/Babcock • Thames Valley Police • Army Personnel Services Group
Level 2 Standard – Customer Service Practitioner
Customer Service apprenticeships provide the learner with the knowledge and training to provide excellent customer service with the ability to go forward in a range of industries and job roles. Many apprentices will work in retail, financial services, call centres or hospitality companies. This Level 2 Standard course will prepare your Customer Service learner for advisor, operator, operative or agent level.
Employers involved in the development of this standard include:
• Boots UK • Institute of Customer Service • Accelerator Solutions Ltd • Berkeley Homes Ltd • British Polythene Ltd • British Council • British Gas Services Ltd • BT plc • EON UK Ltd • Northern Powergrid • Osborne Property Services Ltd • Superdrug Stores.
Level 3 Standard – Customer Service Specialist
Awaiting arrival – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Level 3 Standard – Digital Marketer
A digital marketer can help your business create a brand identity, brand awareness, promote your products, look after data gathering, market analytics and return on investment. The primary role of a Digital Marketer is to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention. A Digital Marketer will typically work as part of a team, in which they will have responsibility for some of the straightforward elements of the overall marketing plan or campaign.
This qualification is suited to the following roles:
• Digital Marketing Assistant • Digital Marketing Executive • Digital Marketing Coordinator • Campaign Executive • Social Media Executive • Content Coordinator • Email Marketing Assistant • SEO Executive • Analytics Executive • Digital Marketing Technologist
Level 3 Standard – Infrastructure Technician
If you are interested in this Apprenticeship, please call our Training centre for more information.
Click here to go to the contact page.
Level 3 Standard – Digital Support Technician
The broad purpose of a Digital Support Technician is to maximise the effective use of digital office technologies, productivity software, digital communications, including collaborative technologies and digital information systems to achieve objectives.
Employers involved in the development of this Apprenticeship Standard include:
• Brighton & Hove City Council • British Library • BT • Fujitsu • Identify • NHS Digital • RAF • Optimity • Army • Navy
Team Leader/Supervisor and Operations Departmental Manager
Level 3 Standard – Team Leader Supervisor
IPS offers apprenticeships in management to help those in or entering management roles ensure their places of work are ran effectively and maximise the potential of the business. The level 3 apprenticeship standard offers training in monitoring work, giving feedback, briefing teams, supporting staff, resolving problems and ensuring effective customer service.
Level 5 Standard – Operations Departmental Manager
This apprenticeship has been designed to provide access to development opportunities for as wide a range of individuals as possible. This includes individuals who are looking to take the next step in their career in leadership and management and are on the path to a role within professional management.
Employers involved in the development of these standards include:
• CMI, Acivico • Agillisys • Anglo Educational • Balfour Beatty •Barchester Healthcare • Barclays Bank • Books UK Ltd • BBC • Civil Service • Codegent • Co-op • Evolution Partnership • HMRC • Kinnerton Confectionery • NISA Retail Limited • One Stop •Opus Building Services • Sainsburys • Santander UK plc • Servo • umi Digital • Virgin Media •ILM • TUI • Markerstudy • Babcock •Gateshead Council • Lifetime
Contact our Business Development team to speak to one of our experienced consultants who can help discuss your training and recruitment needs.
IPS Apprenticeships will ensure your Apprenticeship position is effectively advertised, posting your vacancy on platforms such as the DirectGov Find an Apprenticeship website. We will shortlist and suggest suitable applicants to you, saving your company the headache of recruitment.
Once you have recruited your Apprentice, IPS will help the individual to achieve their qualification, building the skills necessary for your business.
Get in touch..