By completing the Satisfaction Survey and sharing your views and opinions on your training, you could be helping a future learner choose Apprenticeships as their entry into paid employment and a career.
Learner Satisfaction Survey:
Are you an IPS Apprentice?
The 2018-2019 Learner Satisfaction Survey is now open for you to share your opinions of the training you have received with IPS from the 26th November and 4th May 2019.
Your answers/feedback can help us to improve our services, your learning experience and help future learners see what IPS are like as an Apprenticeship Training Provider.
The survey can be completed quickly and simply from any internet-connected device; your Computer, Phone, or Tablet etc. The survey consists of 12 short questions; it will only take a few minutes of your time.
What do I need to do this Learner Satisfaction Survey?
We need to know you are an Apprentice with IPS. You’ll need IPS’s UKPRN number and your own Unique Learner number (ULN) to complete the survey.
The first question will ask you the number for your learning provider:
IPS UKPRN Number is – 10003385
Second Question will be your Unique Learner Number (ULN)
This will be provided to you via email and your Trainer, please do not hesitate to ask a member of IPS staff for this at any time or call 01634 298808, Once we verify your identity we can share this with you.
You will then be asked 13 questions by a scale rating 0-10.
0 being dissatisfied and 10 being satisfied. You must put the answers in yourself.
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the teaching or training provided by your training provider?
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the level of knowledge and expertise of training staff?
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the way training staff treat you?
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the support provided by training staff?
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you that training staff respond to the views of learners?
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you that the training is relevant to your career or job?
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the training provided by your employer?
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the way your employer supports you in your training?
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you that the apprenticeship is meeting your expectations?
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you that the apprenticeship is preparing you for what you want to do next?
- How likely is it that you would recommend the company’s training programme to friends or family?
Last Two Questions are Tick box questions:
- Which of the following do you think will apply when you have finished your training programme?
- What do you think will be the main outcome of taking the training programme?
You will then be asked a few questions about yourself and the qualification you are taking.
The survey link will be sent to you along with your Unique Learner Number via email and your Trainer/Assessor will provide this to you too. You will also be able to access the Learner Survey on the desktop of IPS Training Computers.
IPS greatly appreciate your help with this. Thank you for helping us improve our training delivery and future learners choose Apprenticeship as a career entry point.