Update: 27th March 2020
Due to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, the Department for Education have stopped the Learner Satisfaction Survey 2019-20. This has been postponed and we will notify you when a new date is in place. Thank you.
Would you book a holiday without checking reviews first? Well it’s the same for Apprenticeships!
Please share your views of your Apprenticeship experience to help other future learners decide what could be best suited for them with the Learner Satisfaction Survey.
Learner Satisfaction Survey 2020:
IPS Learners: The 2019-2020 Learner Satisfaction Survey is now open for you to share your opinions about the training you have received with IPS and will be open from the 9th March – 26th June 2020.
Your answers/feedback can help future learners see what IPS are like as a Training Provider and can help us to improve our services and your learning experience.
The survey consists of 13 short questions; it will only take a few minutes of your time and can be completed quickly and simply from any internet-connected device; your Computer, Phone, or Tablet etc.
What do I need to do?
You’ll need IPS’s UKPRN number and your own Unique Learner number (ULN) to complete the survey.
The first question will ask you the number for your Training Provider:
IPS UKPRN Number is – 10003385
Second Question will be your Unique Learner Number (ULN)
This will be provided to you via an email and your Trainer, please do not hesitate to ask a member of IPS staff for this at any time or call 01634 298808, Once we verify your identity we can share this with you.
You will then be asked 13 questions by a scale rating 0-10.
0 being dissatisfied and 10 being satisfied. You must put the answers in yourself.
The Learner Satisfaction Survey 2019 to 2020 will ask learners to rate their provider on the following aspects.
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the teaching on your course or activity?
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the way staff treat you?
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the support you get on this course or activity?
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you that staff respond to the views of learners?
- Overall, how satisfied or dissatisfied are you with your college or organisation that provides your learning?
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you that the course or activity is meeting your expectations
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you that the course or activity is preparing you for what you want to do next?
- How likely is it that you would recommend the college or organisation that provides your learning to friends or family?
- Which of the following do you think will apply when you have finished your course or activity?
- What do you think will be the main outcome of taking the course, training programme or activity?
Learners doing an Apprenticeship will be asked these additional questions:
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the level of knowledge and expertise of training staff?
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the training provided by your employer?
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the way your employer supports you in your training?
You will then be asked a few questions about yourself (age and gender) and the qualification you are taking. Please note it is important you get this information correct.
We will send you the link along with your Unique Learner Number via email and your Trainer/Assessor will also provide this to you too in letter format in your next visit. You can also access the Learner Survey on the desktop of IPS Training Computers.
IPS greatly appreciate your help with this. Thank you for helping us improve our training delivery and future learners choose Apprenticeship as a career entry point.