The National Apprenticeship Awards 2019 entries open; 30th April – 24th May 2019.
Do you know an Apprentice who deserves to be recognised for their achievements, or an employer who is passionate about Apprenticeships and invested in further training and support?
The National Apprenticeship Awards, now in their 16th Year, showcase the diverse range of sectors engaged with Apprenticeships, and the success stories of those who have embraced Apprenticeships with enthusiasm.
The awards up for nomination are the following:
– SME Employer of the year 1-249 employees
– Large Employer of the year 250-4,999 employees
– Macro Employer of the year 5,000+ employees
– Recruitment Excellence Award
– Apprentice of the year
– Intermediate Apprentice of the year
– Advanced Apprentice of the year
– Higher or Degree Apprentice of the year
– Rising Star Award of the year
– Apprenticeship champion of the year
Regional Ceremonies will take place in September 2019. All Regional Winners will become National Finalists and will be invited to the National Ceremony on 27th November 2019 in London.
Please notify any deserving Apprentices or employers that this fantastic event is coming around.